Sunday, January 01, 2006

Why ResoundingGlory?

Some time ago, I read a wonderful book that literally shook the foundations of my Christian experience. It's called Cat & Dog Theology by Bob Sjogren and Gerald Robison of UnveilinGlory ministries. http://unveilinglory.gospelcom.net/Home.html

The premise of the book revolves around a joke about the differences between a cat and a dog.


  • A dog says, 'You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, you must be God.'
  • A cat says, 'You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, I must be God.'
This blog is the result of my desire to put into practice the incredible concepts that this inexpensive and easily read little book crystalized so beautifully.

While reading Cat and Dog Theology, it began to dawn on me that our view of God is FAR too small and man centered. In Philippians 2:9-11, the Bible tells us:

(9) For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, (10) so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, (11) and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


We know, therefore, that in the future, the heavens will resound with the glory of God.

So, why not make that one of our goals right here and now. I want to know God in all His Glory, all His Magesty and all His power... and I want to join others in lifting my voice in Resounding Glory to Him.

It's clear from the Bible passage above that God is glorified in diversity. This blog is my invitation for Christians the world over to join together in praising God in the language of their birth. And to join together in praying for and supporting mission endeavors that seek to reach those language groups that have yet to have a single voice lifting up the Name of Jesus.

My prayer is that this blog will resound with the glory of God from every nation on earth.

Praise to the Father and to His Son, Jesus Christ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home